11/15/12

Me No Talky

I have so much less to say than I have to show. Spy. Rustic Assemblage Earrings. Black gold resin found objects asymmetrical.
Spy.
I am without verbal inspiration. Black Black. Rustic Assemblage Earrings. Gypsy Grey Found Object Asymmetrical Monochromatic.
Black Black. 
Even the wacky funtime anonymous comment didn't get me too far.

Black Black. Rustic Assemblage Earrings. Gypsy Grey Found Object Asymmetrical Monochromatic.Here's some earrings made from a cookie cutter that Sparrow sent which was originally in the shape of a baseball hat. I cut it into two pieces, you know, um, parallel-to- ... itself... -wise. Cuz they're very thick those backless cookie cutters. But kind of a pain to cut like this. But I loved the result. Now Jackie and Fancylinda have sent a bunch more!










Pipnmolly shared a nice picture of the top dogs showing their support for gay PDA:
To which she added the caption: 'Go on... give us a kiss.'
As a Star. Cosmic Tribal Talisman  Earrings.
As a Star.
Welcome Jiorji. Um... I love you too?Dark Lights. Rustic Cosmic Earrings Hammered Bangles, Kuchi with Iridescence and Mary Rosary Centers.
Dark Lights.
I know people are completely over Gangnam Style but Beatnheat, click the link, laugh dance and be happy.
Lamb. Cosmic pink opal amethyst pendant.
Lamb.
Remember this?

Now it's this:
Little Stories. Pillbox tin box locket landscape pendant with rhinestone mop flowers.
Little Stories.
Little Stories. Pillbox tin box locket landscape pendant with rhinestone mop flowers.Giiiiirly.
And remember this little guy?
In a Little World. Rustic tin box with landscape assemblage necklace.In a Little World.
Well he's back and this time he has this grungy scene within:
In a Little World. Rustic tin box with landscape assemblage necklace.
Stitch. Rustic assemblage shabby gypsy mop button necklace.And to this guy I added a cord made of old measuring tape which I stitched on my auntie weekend.

Stitch. Rustic assemblage shabby gypsy mop button necklace.
Stitch.
So now it's got a whole theme.
Formidable. Resin pendant on tin and raku.
Formidable.
Little angel action.Formidable. Resin pendant on tin and raku.
Little teardrop action.
Final Rest. Resin pendant on tin with stitched cord choker.
Final Rest.
My last auntie weekend cord which I only now realize I totally didn't capture the cool stitching on any picture. Poo!
The Elixir of Life. Alchemy Resin Cuff.
The Elixir of Life.
Little cuff action.
The Elixir of Life. Alchemy Resin Cuff.Little multi picture action.
And finally this baby.Spectral. Rustic Cosmic Alchemy Victorian Tribal Resin Bracelet.
Spectral.
With not one,
Spectral. Rustic Cosmic Alchemy Victorian Tribal Resin Bracelet.Spectral. Rustic Cosmic Alchemy Victorian Tribal Resin Bracelet.
Not two,
Spectral. Rustic Cosmic Alchemy Victorian Tribal Resin Bracelet. But THREE double images!!! Talk about indecisive! About which image to include I mean. Cuz you know, my complaint with bracelets. 360. No back side. I've always wanted to figure a way to set up a little mirror where you could see a thing and its hind-end at the same time but my camera skills.... wait. No excuses, I just haven't bothered. Mom suggested I offer an internship where someone could sleep in my closet and everyday I could be like "Bead this. Hammer that. Package these." And thus be less frantic with all the ideas.

1. Come to Chicago
2. Be my slave
3. ????
4. Profit!

(Since no hip teens read this, I shall point out that no I'm not insane, the list above is a meme.)

9 comments:

Vintajia Adornments said...

Would love to come and be your slave, however, my body has been promised to
Pipnmolly.
Really enjoying the cosmic radiance themes happening here

Jackie said...

Okay, I'll be your slave and sleep in your closet, I'll be bringing my hubby and 3 cats. :)

I love what you've done with the cookie cutters!! And that last bracelet is so awesome!! The Elixir of Life is badass too!!

Beatnheart said...

I was gonna ask you to be my slave but oh well..

did click the link and watched the vid cause i don’t like being out of it but it gave me the creeps.

oh crap now we have to prove we’re not robots...sort of like taking our shoes off at an airport...we all have to suffer cause of one jerk.

Unknown said...

I have recently discovered your blog and I love it! Love your style. So inspirational for me.

PipnMolly said...

Barrack does look a tad uneasy with the bear hug.
Measuring tape makes a damn fine cord.

alek said...

great work - love the button thing and the bracelets. google spam prevention is impossible to read - on my 3rd attempt now

beadybaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beadybaby said...

I love the chain in "Formidable" and everything else posted in this entry, too. Time to get inspired!

1. Yankee Dood It

2. Gnomes

3. Is there some new meme for the whole getting to profit thing? I still can't figure out exactly what the "???" step is in my life.

It's #2 in Gnomes (1.Collect underpants; 2.???; 3.Profit.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

I've been having trouble with Captcha(?) today, also.

gretchen said...

with all the weirdly wonderful and completely inventive art-jewelry you create, has there been any you just could not part with? at least for a while?
thanks for sharing ~