6/17/12

Couple things

I'm making like a mad woman, but only have pix of 2 more things to show.

Can't get a decent picture of this for the life of me, but I'mna keep trying.
And then, this headache:

I had to taper it so much, it ended up being quite snug even for my boney ass.
Still kinda love it, though. Even if it gave me way more trouble than it should have. Right now, other than these, I have 3, 4, 5... 6-   SIX things waiting to be photographed. And several things semi-done.

I'm especially all over the place because my folks are in Romania of all places, and I've been having to sleep over there to keep the kitties company. Poor kitties, they need so much love. Meanwhile, Robert reports that at night, Bingo howls for me!!!
Howls! 

7 comments:

Juliette said...

L.O.V.E. them!!
Romania? One place I would love to visit.

stregata said...

I am not even going to ask what they are doing in Romania - none of my business, is it?
Poor kitties, poor Bingo - I wonder who keeps him company when you are in U.?

Alice said...

Both pieces are fabulous! I really like that second one because fo the colors and that it's so unique.

Isn't it nice to be missed? Poor Bingo...

Sharon Driscoll said...

Wow Marina they are great. I too the love the second one but it's the imagery that gets me the most. I love the medical jargon and the skeleton. That doesn't even begin to cover your technique...nice.

Here kitty kitty - don't howl!

alteredarcheology said...

Nicely done on that pen nib clasp. The skele-cuff is just so bizarro, I LOVE it. It would look awesome with hot pants and combat boots.

Beatnheart said...

Yeah I'm gonna wear that.cuff with hot pants and combat boots... U wanna talk crazy lady...

Cool thing happened yesterday. I made a bangle stack... Just as I was finishing the pics and was ready to list i got a convo from a reg customer saying could I make her a bracelet of the exact thing I just made... I says hey whata bout this?
She says perfect I list it's gone all within about 15 minutes.loves me some synchronicity...

Rosie Moceri said...

You are queen Fanci!