2/2/12

AM TOO!

-->         I'm so sick I can't see straight. So sick in fact that I watched Bridesmaids with my husband last night and SOBBED through the whole thing. Cuz the 1st thing being sick does to me is somehow counteract all my craziness-stabilizing meds. (All twelve of them.) And I felt really sorry for the main character.
-->         And it's not shiny- it gleams! There's a difference! Like the difference we spoke of a few months ago with the resin headpins that I added glittery eyeshadow to. The glittery is on the inside, deepening the inner glow, not glancing off surfaces and jabbing my eyes with sharp blades of light! Shuddup haters.
-->         I've had a fever since 5 am yesterday. Be nice! Or I'll snot on you.
-->         And even though I'm streaming mucus down my face I still managed to wrap TEN things. But I washed my hands first.
-->        Also there's no pink in that outfit, Petra.
-->       Vintajia, I don't know what 'Bogun' means- but with a better picture you'll see that button isn't boring at all. It's like those on the spoon. See, it's the girly fancy that balances out the grungy- which was the point of the pink Petra mentioned and the point of all the foil, too. See, the yin/yang thing. Shuddup.

Y'all are getting way too feisty. I'm supposed to be the feisty one around here. I've created a buncha monsters. I guess I can dish it out but I can't take it, hu? Yeah, I CAN. But I'm sick! Be nice! I don't know why I'm getting up in y'alls grills... I don't know what's going on.... no, you're an android.

15 comments:

Vintajia Adornments said...

There... there....there
Places cool cloth on Fanci's fevered brow

Jenni said...

Take it easy....calm...I bet you will be much improved in 24 or so!
Jenni

Alice said...

OK someone needs a nap! :) Sorry you are feeling poorly. But maybe you can milk this for all it's worth and get hubby to do some stuff around the house for you....

Take care!

Jackie said...

Aww, poor baby.
*Fixes Fanci a nice bowl of chicken soup and hands her a box of Puffs for her nose*
Get better, we'll all have Fanci withdraw.
The sloth needs a manicure!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Jackie the chicken soup is a great fixer, you don't want to end up sporting that cadaver look favoured by Victoria Beckham and Angelina Jolie - they so need some pies. Snuggle up on the sofa and watch some crap reality shows. Scrap that..watch the new BBC adaptation of Dickens and the new Sherlock Holmes. Rest. P.S loving the gold on the beads and the fishy bits. I could do some gold Barbi bits, got more than enough headless, legless Barbies around, thanks to my 2 daughters!

darlene said...

feel better! i take two meds to keep my craziness in check. blah. btw, my birthday earrings arrived and i love them. thank you!

Beatnheart said...

.. So what we have here is a bunch of crazee wimmins doing basket weaving ... And here I am still buggin u with me me me lookit what I done when yer so sick. Stalkers think their special ... Ah feel better sweet angel.

richelle said...

I want to sob just thinking about you watching Bridesmaids.
I hope you feel better soon. Everybody is sick now! Blows!

betweenreader said...

Take it easy, dearie -- be kind to your fine self and give that fantastic body/mind combo a little bit of rest and juice! If I had real mojo, I would turn it into warts and send it off to one of those primary campaigns. A wart on every political nose, vote for me!

Penelope said...

I think I'd cry if someone made me watch Bridesmaids as well.

When I feel sickness coming on, I usually kick it in the balls with the five powers- garlic, lemon, honey, ginger and chilli (or pepper if you a crybaby with spicy food). Organic when you can. Then I just outright refuse to be sick...and then it goes away. I am probably the only person in the world who can be scary enough to frighten germs.

Flotsam Tide said...

Sloths actually scare me.. their creepy slow movements and big claws... but this pic is too funny. Sending you good healing juju, I agree with readbetween drink some juice, and get some rest. Oh and inner glow is a great concept to strive for. Love ya!

stregata said...

I think you need something to get the fever down...
Can I send you some cold air from here - minus 13° this morning.... shivering.

ensourdine said...

cook old ginger roots in boiling water for an ETERNITY and then stir in plenty scoops of molasses enough to make the broth amber brown - I call it miracle.

Tribalis said...

Hei, stop for a while this delicious compulsion to make jewelry and go rest!
:)

Jackie said...

I hope your successfully kicking your sick!! Wishing you well!