10/3/11

Recently, on the Blags

From wurzeltod:


Which lead me to discover my new favorite tattoo artist:


From Morbid Anatomy which I hadn't checked in ages:

Creepy things in beautiful bottles.

Sculpture/toys and glass feet.

Check out the dude getting either baptized or drowned. He's all, "What up?"
And horse teeth and a mummified child found in Korea.

And fairies, sorta.

And to counteract all the dark imagery, from Aimar ilustrado :
Also, bunneh:
Trying to eat a nutty buddy, it seems. There is a drop if ice cream right at the tip on his shnozzle. Had to point it out.
And then this happened:

4 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Those fairies are Creepy.Might need to keep my night light on..heehee.

Penelope said...

SUDDENLY--- corpse. That reminds me of a mummy pic I saw the other day, it was an ancient person frozen on a mountain, she looked like a wax dummy cause she was so well preserved. Can't find it right now but I shall convo when I do.

Michelle York said...

I keep thinking I've seen all your creations..not! You are continually amazing my mind. Your jewelry is from such a primitive place..then tattoos and gorillas! What a treat.

Jennifer Valentine Morford said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah....................