9/19/11

Finally!

Finally! I'm listing again. So nice to feel things get back to normal. Neptune. Tribal Steampunk Assemblage Necklace.
Neptune.
Antique telephone cord is the business! (For those readers who don't speak English as their 1st language- that just means it's cool and I'm very happy with it. It's hard to be sassy in translation.)

Neptune. Tribal Steampunk Assemblage Necklace.

Large Pink & Green Shimmer Faceted Polymer Clay BeadsAlso, look at those crazy faceted nuggy-nugs! I got them from Grubbi, check her out.


Seek the Holy Guide. Gypsy Tribal Buddhist Reliquary Assemblage Necklace.
Seek the Holy Guide.
Man, I went a little crazy with the photo editing, hu? It was a very overcast day here in the midwest, how rare. So the light was negligible.

Seek the Holy Guide. Gypsy Tribal Buddhist Reliquary Assemblage Necklace.
One thing that's kind of neat about this piece is that the text on the amulet was cut out vertically from a book page. That is, the phrase 'seek the holy guide' came about from different sentences lining up just so. Did that make sense?

Each Moment's Sickle. Tribal Steampunk Assemblage Necklace.
Each Moment's Sickle.
I'm into this fabric-wrapped hoop idea here. Maybe I'll use it in some earrings instead of sweating it with the hammer.

Each Moment's Sickle. Tribal Steampunk Assemblage Necklace.

The Spinning Hand of Fate. Cream and Amber Gypsy Assemblage Vintage Necklace..
The Spinning Hand of Fate.
Hello grungy white fading to yellow! The pendant is Spirited Earth but it was a gift from SacredCake when my hands were in carpal tunnel hell. I know!!

The Spinning Hand of Fate. Cream and Amber Gypsy Assemblage Vintage Necklace..
Here it is at a very strange angle that gives me vertigo.

Pyre for Mother. Oversized Rustic Gypsy Hoops.
Pyre for Mother.
These are cut mini plates, which I've done before. I usually end up hammering the living crap out of them, but this time I decided to let them be. Sometimes less is the opposite of less... canceling itself out... turning it into nothing at all... (wooo *spooky ghost sounds*)...

Pyre for Mother. Oversized Rustic Gypsy Hoops.

Phantom Limb. Cookie Tin Cuff.
Phantom Limb.
And cuffs from the tin my friend's girlfriend gave me- hi Jackie! If you're reading this.

Phantom Limb. Cookie Tin Cuff.

Extra. Cookie Tin Cuff.
Extra.
This one came out more colorful, go figure.

Extra. Cookie Tin Cuff.

The Alchemy of Happiness. Cookie Tin Assemblage Hoops.
The Alchemy of Happiness.
And here I used the tin for earrings. I couldn't find another of the large white drops, so I used three little drops, I don't know if it worked. Yeah, it worked. I think so. I don't know.
The Alchemy of Happiness. Cookie Tin Assemblage Hoops.

The Alchemy of Happiness. Cookie Tin Assemblage Hoops.By the way, Michelle, your comment pleased my mom to no end. I guess my dad told her to look at yesterday's post. Cuz of the bathroom pics, of course, not the jewelry.

5 comments:

Claire Maunsell said...

Those cuffs are incredible, esp. the first one. I am a biscuit fiend...

richelle said...

ooo- I guess I missed it in the last post; what exactly is that bead right next to the UTEEd lumpy ones; between those and the silver button with rhinestones? It's got veins and spots--looks completely different in every photo. Is it some kind of weird agate or have you altered it?

Jackie said...

i'm really loving the cuffs and the earrings, I love most all of your pieces. You must have another fan named Jackie...I'm Jackie too but I don't think that's who (or is it whom) you mentioned.
Glad you're back at it!
...Jackie

Aqua Junko Artworks said...

Love your new work. I have a thing for compasses.I am glad you are "re-purposing" the phone cord -- hey why not?!Lori

Liliana said...

Your creativity is inspirational! Can't wait to see what are you doing next!
Liliana