6/19/11

All Up!

Inocciduous.
Inocciduous.
Oh how I hate pricing things.

To Ecstasiate the Ephydriad.
To Ecstasiate the Ephydria...
So, I'm going off the fact of these being totally one of a kind materials that can only be gotten after a plane trip. And are made of silver and gold. Yup.

Magastromancy. Bell and Semiprecious Cylinder.
Magastromancy. Bell and Se...
But it's not about the intrinsic value of materials or amount of labor put in, it's about how much you can get and I don't know how many folks are out there who'd spend that on these.

Bringing Forth the Fire.
Bringing Forth the Fire.
I guess we'll see! I don't mind them sticking around a while.

Beauty for a Heart Like Mine.
Beauty for a Heart Like Mine.
Meanwhile- happy father's day! Yeah, cuz there are so many men, not to mention fathers, trolling this blog I'm sure.

A Victor King.
A Victor King.
I hope you are all having as lovely a weekend as I am.

Essomenic Graocracy.
Essomenic Graocracy.
But with less dog-pestering-to-go-outside-ness.

The Cave of Night.
The Cave of Night.
And with that, Imna go walk Bingo.

The Stone of Sisyphus.
The Stone of Sisyphus.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh crap, I LOVE The Stone of Sisyphus. Really, all of the ones with the yerba mate gourd rings -- they came out so well.

Glad to hear you are doing/feeling better as well!

Louise said...

Your work is wonderful! I love your new pieces. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've really outdone yourself with the new pieces. My favorite is "Beauty for a Heart Like Mine".

Linda said...

you are either going to bankrupt me or send me straight to hell for coveting so many things. well, i guess i'm doing the spending and coveting so i'll send myself. dang, wanted to blame you. you, you criminally creative genius woman, you.

Marin said...

EEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!!