11/7/10

'nuthr thing

So the bracelets were a hit. Sold 'em both! I'd never made bracelets before. Maybe ages ago. Only cuffs. So I made another. I should make more, I didn't realize bracelets were popular. I always thought, so far from your face, why bother? But in fact it's the only jewelry the wearer can see. That's my deep thought for today.
                                                                                                                                        
                         "To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other."
-- Jack Handey

3 comments:

stregata said...

Congrats. This bracelet is another beauty.

~Debi said...

I read on someone's blog, don't remember who it was... that a friend of hers said she mainly made bracelets because she could admire them without looking in a mirror. Maybe some buyers are the same way? How did the party go?

Mary Harding said...

Wonderful bracelet. Love the juxtaposition of so many different elements and they go together so well.