11/3/10

Mail Call

I'm taking the day off and already feel much better after a good night's sleep. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Some pix here b/c I love to post to me bloog!  And because I'm fiddling with ps elements instead of making stuff.
Got these crazt alien beads from stillpointworks. Unlike anything I've ever seen.


These cute old buttons came in the mail today in a lovely origami box. Don't we etsians always go overboard w/packaging?

From cre8evehot, and they were a steal.
And I know, the last thing I need is more buttons. But the deals you stumble upen make you feel that not buying them would be a crime against... your stash? capitalism? etsy?

And in this beautiful little package (which was much prettier intact but I couldn't control myself) I got all these fabric buttons!
They're from blacksheepyarns. When I saw the return address on the package I thought, "What would I have possibly gotten from a yarn store?" Don't you love forgetting what you bought and then getting to open it up like a surprise gift? Cuz no one knows what you'll like the way that you yourself do!
Including this pair of faux fur mamba-jambas.  Ahhh, lovely!

5 comments:

steufel said...

Wow - great stuff!

~Debi said...

Very cool stuffs. Glad you feel better! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric buttons!

stregata said...

Glad you're feeling better! You got some seriously awesome buttons. Drool.

Unknown said...

Isn't Still Point Works, AMAZING!?!!
Each one of her beads has it's own shrine on my work desk, I can't stop looking at them! I am really excited to see what you come up with.

(!!!!!!!unnecessary!!!!!!!)