10/23/10

new 'n' all

The Omega Point. Victorian Tribal Pyrite Pillbox.
Thank you guys for your comments, you're so supportive and it's so wonderful to know we all go through these things. I mean I know we all do, but you forget.


The Omega Point. Victorian Tribal Pyrite Pillbox.
The Omega Point.
Thank you Spirited Earth, for making me feel like less of a dork for still being controlled by my parents even though I'm in my 30s! That actually I didn't know others also struggled with!! So it's a creative-types thing? 

And Tesori, I've never heard someone say I have a responsibility to share my talent! That is a new one and I'm gonna have to turn it over in my head a few times.  By the way, if my dad said 'How's your playing with beads'? I'd launch myself at him with fangs and claws out. 

The Omega Point. Victorian Tribal Pyrite Pillbox.
Thanks Debbi for saying you wanted to get one of the doorknob ones! You probably have a day job, right? You don't, er, live off $14 a month?



Each Moments Sickle.
Each Moment's Sickle.
Each Moments Sickle.<-- Doesn't this look like I stole this from Sparrow? And not just the design, but the actual piece! Oh, well...
A Hazel Fire. Lampwork Dagger Dangles/
A Hazel Fire.
A Hazel Fire. Lampwork Dagger Dangles/
Dream of Existing. Vintage Sterling Post Dangles
Dream of Existing.
Shards and Thorns of Existence. Lampwork Dagger Earrings.
Shards and Thorns of Existence.
Shards and Thorns of Existence. Lampwork Dagger Earrings.
A Garden in Every Childhood. Vintage Applique Earrings.
A Garden in Every Childhood.
When Stars Explode. Icons on Brass Blades.
When Stars Explode.
When Stars Explode. Icons on Brass Blades.

Wandering Moon. Custom Earrings for Shessoweird.
Wandering Moon.
Wandering Moon. Custom Earrings for Shessoweird.

4 comments:

~Debi said...

Wow, more awesomeness!! I LOVE that Omega Point necklace!!!!Girl, please be my mentor. lol

Nope, Etsy is my only paying job. I do have the supply shop, but it sucks right now. Basically making nothing there either. My husband is the one that supports us.

~Debi :)

Jennifer Valentine Morford said...

(BIG SIGH) so wish I could purchase every. single. thing...
You have such talent. I know it is hard to stand up to parents. You've got to believe you have something special. Because you do. Your mom will see that someday. How can you ever be anything than who you are?

stregata said...

Drooling over all these gorgeous pieces. Just sent you a mail.

fanciful devices said...

-Oh, jenny! that really moved me: how can you be anything other than what you are?
so simple but so so true! could you say that to my mom? cuz she thinks she can scold and stress you into being what would most keep her from worrying...
-and yes, deb, my mentoring services are available for a small fee of zero dollars. but ask jennifer, my mentoring consists of "make it grungier! oxidize it! rub dirt all over it! add some ripped lace, then dirty up the lace!" but if you convo me w/a link to a listing or picture, i could tell you what i'd do to it. (which will surely be to make it grungier, oxidize it, etc...)
-and stregata, your listing's up!