7/15/10

Even More New Items in Shop

Play with what you love.  Button Wrap.Hello lovely friends. Play with what you love.  Button Wrap.Here is an item that is very unlike me, but I still quite like.Play with what you love.  Button Wrap.I made it w/a bunch of buttons from my recent flea-market extravaganza.  I wasn't going to buy these b/c I feared supply overload, but my brilliant husband said I should. And here I've already used at least a quarter of them. They're so flippin' tiny! I'm a sucker for tiny.Dark my Light and Darker my Desire.  Salvage Cuff.I finally finished and listed the cuffs.Dark my Light and Darker my Desire.  Salvage Cuff.I even grunged them up a bit, couldn't resist.I Meet My Shadow.  Salvage Cuff with Czech Glass Buckle.And I found some lovely Theodore Roethke poems to add into the descriptions.I Meet My Shadow.  Salvage Cuff with Czech Glass Buckle. I hadn't read him before and I thought he was German, from the name.Epidermal Macabre. Salvage Cuff.Poetry is the easiest for listings, though I wonder if people don't just skip over it.  Epidermal Macabre. Salvage Cuff.I have a tendency to skip over poetry, and I actually like it.   Some of it.  But my eyes are always flying over everything to get to the stuff I want- pretty supplies.Epidermal Macabre. Salvage Cuff.I guess I'm making up for all my pre-medicated years of not making stuff... And knowing I should be doing other things, like eating.

1 comment:

stregata said...

Gorgeous cuffs! The button necklace - fantastic!!!