6/7/10

facebook

I feel like the whole world is telling me I MUUUUUUUSST have FAAAAACE BOOOOOOOKKK!!!!!! so now i sorta started one. have no idea what to do w/it.  so i've been posting pictures of my jewelry.  Now what?


Oh, lord.  It just occurred to me what the answer might be.  I'm not seriously expected to start friend-requesting a bunch of strangers in the hopes that they'll buy something from me, am I?
The horror.

(I realized I forgot 1 picture [of the sequins, buckles and crown-shaped sew-on rhinestone] on my post about my package from fancylinda.  So I added it. If you wanna see. )

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

bwaha ha ha ha ha! No, I dont think that would be necessary- friend me though- because i think you are hella cool
lorelei hill eurto

Jo Archer said...

I've just added you!

Marin said...

I hated it at first, but I've gotten to connect with so many people/places/things--it ends up being worth it. Do the Etsy hook-up thang, that's pretty cool.

fanciful devices said...

hu? what's the etsyhookup thang? is there an etsy hook up thang? i'm so confused. do you mean just looking for others on etsy? no, i'm really facebook illiterate, you have to explain it using small words. smaller than "hook" or "up" or "thang"....