5/26/10

from the tree

My other most recent bracelet is also in a treasury, yay
Oak and Baltic Amber EarringsMaple Wood Name Keychain - Free Shipping to U.S., Canada and MexicoLeopardwood Oil CandleWild Cherry BlossomWood Trivet to use as coaster, candle holder, wall tag or whateverPin Dish with Emery Pin Cushion Tropical Hardwood Project Dish Blues and GrayACEO Wooden Picture Frame 4 x 6 Matted Brushed GoldExotic Wood Stacking Bangle Set - Size X-Small - Tiny WristA great gift idea for the cook or baker on your list - Beautiful and Functional Hand Turned Red Bud Wooden Scoop - wonderful birthday, shower, or housewarming giftWaldorf Nature Table flower and candle holders with beeswax candles- eco-friendly- recycled woodFestival or Brew Pub TankardWand of Cherry - Item W003
Prehistoric Buttons.  Mixed Media Bracelet.Scroll work jewelry box5 Handmade oak wood buttons, accessoriesForget Me Not...Maple Wood Pendant...I am a KIVA loaner
Curated by ACrookedSixpence.  Man, this new treasury east sure has me busy.  I guess it's the best busy to be, other than actually, you know, selling things. (note- I'll stop whining- I just sold the most expensive necklace I've made so far.  Yipee!  Not being crass, it's just exciting.  From selling $15 to $115 dollar necklace is a big step in 2 years...  2 more and I'll be at $1,115 necklaces!  Not.)

1 comment:

Chelsea (TangoPig) said...

That's not crass at all. There's a reason they used to call it "bread." :p