4/17/10

The odd and the beautiful

TUX and TABBY -- Contemporary Folk Art DollPHOEBES FLOWER 4 Row Asymetrical Necklace with Vintage Pearls and Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski Crystals in Antiqued BrassLarge Plum Velvet Eye Love You BroochDances Of Vice Valentines Day Mask-Sweetheart by Kathe KnitchHazel Glass Eye Silver Wire Wrap Ring ANY sizeJESS a mini monster with heart vampire voodoo doll key fob made with recycled materialsBOGO FOR HALF SALE - Black Dahlia - EarringsFinn the boat makerTattoo Guy EarringsA SLIGHT CAMERA TRICK  Mixed Media Digital Art Print 16 X 19.2 FREE SHIPPINGBusiness Man-mixed media print on wood panelPDF KNITTING PATTERN - lace knitted scarf victorian style I - cashmere/silkBeauty is the Beginning of Terror.  Dirty Boutonniere Brooch.Epiphania17 - porcelain wall pillowDoll House no 324 (with man) - Original Mixed Media Assemblage
My friend venus soberanes made this lovely treasury in Treasury East, which is soon to take over the world.  And includes my Dirty Boutonniere Brooch.

3 comments:

Sunny Haralson said...

I have a two heaed cat doll at my house-I have been obsessed with them since I saw this news piece when I was pregnant about this kitty that was born with two faces. It really freaked me out. Then someone stole it from the people who owned it and no one ever found it. Look up Two faced kitty -I bet you can find it. I love this post.

Jennifer Valentine Morford said...

You can also see a movie about Finn at www.stephanielee.typepad.com
She is the reason I became a jewelry maker....I adore her work!
(I adore yours too Fanci!)
I have a link to your blog on my lonely blogsite...mine needs more time than I currently have. ah. maybe soon....
I am enjoying yours though!

fanciful devices said...

awwww- comments! Sometimes I think I post too often for comments to get a chance to get commented...